Our team is composed of competent and dependable individuals who are committed to helping patients, as well as other people who need quality NEMT services, to get to where they need to be safely and on time. We make sure to always provide on-time and reliable transportation, promising reliability, cleanliness, compassion, and comfort with every ride. Also, round trips are always available!
For your convenience and well-being, we offer transportation services to and from the following:
It might not always be easy to schedule an appointment with your doctor, and missing one could affect your health one way or another. Thus, we’ll make sure that you won’t miss your appointment with your physician.
We’ll take you to the hospital to ensure your safety and convenience. We’ll take you there safely and comfortably, not allowing any hindrance to stop you from maintaining or improving your overall health.
We have the right equipment for any wheelchair-related transport concerns. Our vans are equipped with wheelchair lifts and added seats to accommodate both the disabled and other patients with ambulatory needs.
Visits to and from the hospital or other medical appointments require safe and comfortable transportation, which is exactly what we can provide you with. You’ll no longer have to worry about the shortcomings of your own vehicle, the hassle of commute or parking, and other transport concerns.
To and From Nursing Homes
We want to help you receive the quality nursing care that you deserve. This is why we offer transportation services to and from nursing homes. Prioritizing your convenience and comfort, we’ll make sure you get there in a safe and reliable manner.
We want to help you make sure that your body remains in balance, even when your kidneys fail. Dialysis will remove waste, salt, and extra water to prevent buildup in your body. What we’ll do is to ensure that you get to your dialysis appointments safely and on time.
We are taking the disabled, in wheelchair or ambulatory to and from any funeral services back to their original location. We will also wait until the entire funeral services are over to transport your loved one back to their original pickup. Our vehicle will also drive in the procession from the Church/Funeral Home to the Cemetery. We will transport from homes, hospitals, nursing homes, Rehabs, etc. to any funeral service. Our van accommodates up to 4 family members including a wheelchair customer. Book with us and you will be pleased with our service.
- Our Transportation Aid service is a non-clinical service provided by Advance Mobility Transportation who will provide physical assistance to and from all doctor’s visits, including being with your loved ones all the time during any doctor’s visits.
- These Transportation Aid can assists you or your loved ones during doctor visits, grocery shopping, salons/barber visits, and much more.
- Our trained Transportation Aid can assist you or your loved one in transferring to and from any wheelchair.
- Our Transportation Aid will remain with your loved ones at the doctors’ office and be the liaison to provide you all information regarding your doctor’s appointment, and safely take your loved ones through doors, hallways, elevators, to and from any facility you choose.
- We will make sure your loved one is taken from inside their home or apartment to any transportation service you choose and ride with them as a dedicated Aid to and from their appointments.
- Our Transportation Aid can assist you or your loved ones at anytime when traveling from one location to another becomes a necessary task.
- Do not leave your work, home, or other busy engagements. You can rely on our Transportation Aid to be there for you and wait for you or your loved one until you arrive or however you may decide.
- All of our Transportation Aids are very compassionate, reliable, sociable, and trained to handle most task you may offer.
- Our Transportation Aid service goal is to cultivate a one-stop long-term relationship, with all our clients.
- Book our Transportation Aid and see the difference. We will work with you and provide any possible flexibility to support your needs.